: Jute nets used for re-vegetation and soil-stabilisation
purposes and wherever the upper layer of the soil has to
be preserved from wind or water erosion, during the establishment
of a vegetation cover
- 100 % natural and biodgradable,
- non-sensitive to U.V. rays,
- water absorbant,
- low-priced alternative to petrochemical based, synthetic
- disappears after 1 - 3 vegetation cycles.
- outstanding coverage of the soil, due to it's heavy weight,
which is not easily lifted by winds, or water
: 122 cms and 240 cms
: from 250 grams/m2 up to 1'000 grms/m2
: in pressed bales, ranging from 275 meters up to about
823 meter length (continious length, or in strips/bolts
of about 68 meters, each)
demand also available in Green (dyed) colour, with rot-proof
treatment, with fire-retardent treatment.
Length of the strips/bolts can be adjusted to customer's
Such anti-erosion nets can also be supplied with 100%
"Coir-Coconut" fibres or mixed "50% Jute
& 50% Coir-Coconut" fibres, combining the specific
advantages of both fibres.